Thursday, July 2, 2015

trying ....again






hello, it is me!!

i am trying to figure out so many things at once. blogging is one of them.

i think i will start by sharing a bit of myself... (brief, will share more details as i figure out all of this). please know that i am aware that my typing has gotten lazy, my thoughts are always in a hurry, and found that i get frustrated trying to keep my fingers on the keyboard keeping up with the thoughts etc. 

i am a collage/mixed media artist, and have started making jewelry as well!

i feel fortunate to be an artist. it is my job, and i take it seriously as my business. i spend 6-8 hours a day in the studio.

i did not know that i would grow up to be an artist, but i should have known since i feel like everything in my world a collage, from growing up as an army brat, to settling in minneapolis. 

my work is in a few galleries, and i have an etsy store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/DianaDDarden


                                          my color wheel

patron saint bracelet




my studio is in our home. i now share it (studio) with flora adora, our puppy. she really does not help, but she is full of personality! oh... i share our home with my perma date, steve. 

i will try to commit to update this blog, once or twice a week.
primarily, i will be sharing artwork , and hopefully, feature other artists, and, no doubt, there will be updates on flora adora, since she thinks she is my muse.  

i will look forward to this new challenge of blogging. 

am always open to thoughts and feedback.

diana






                           



2 comments: