Friday, June 10, 2016

hooray...its friday!! and studio follow up!

Ok...this is it for the daily blog...maybe! But when I post this, I will have met my goal of doing one a day this week!

Today, I will share my process and progress of cleaning the studio....

Started my day, the way I start everyday...coffee, checking email, Facebook, Etsy..this happens early in the morning. I like getting up before Steve and Flora to have some uninterrupted time.

I start looking around the studio...

Where to start..where to start...???

Oh..look, I need to pack some orders!  This means, I have to clean off the packing area, but first I see some some letter canvas's  I had made a while ago and meant to put in the other side of the studio. But this happens... I start seeing what words i can make with the letters I have.





Onward.

Back to cleaning off packing table and time for Flora to get up. This involves about 10 minutes of me rubbing her tummy and telling her how beautiful she is, and then give her breakfast.

Back to cleaning.

 Realized that I want another cup of coffee. Go upstairs. Out of coffee. Must go to Starbucks.



Now I really need to get busy. Focus. ohhh ding...got a message on ETsy, better check it. Flora decides that she is being neglected and I feel guilty and hold her for a few minutes. (we are both looking a bit on the scruffy side today!)



Clean off table, pack orders.






Back to cleaning the messy studio...better get some water first.

ohhhh...better refill the container with waters for visitors. (not that anyone is coming over today!)



Cleaned some of the mess on the floor, and then I thought, that I should just run the orders to the post office, instead of scheduling a pick up. Also, I had forgotten to get coffee beans when I was at Starbucks in the morning, so back to Starbucks.


Get home, and pick up more messes...Steve gets home early. Decide that I  need to hit my goal for today with the blog gig, so here I sit. 

My weekend is full, so I won't be cleaning very much  in the studio...Monday, I will REALLY try and finish! I will make a follow up video when the studio is in order.  I have to get back to my work table and make art!!

Thank you for reading these snippets this week!! 

diana

p.s. About 30 years ago, a doctor told me I would be a perfect canditate for Ritalin. I ignored him.











1 comment: